Monday, June 8, 2009

Cricut Expressions

I got this machine at Christmas. It has the ability to cut 24 inches. Yesterday I finally got it out and started playing with it. I know, I know six months later but I have been busy with other projects. Anyway, I only had two cartridges - Indie and school - but they were enough to keep me cutting for a couple hours. I got out some old patterned paper from a kit I had bought and got to playing.
Don't you just love the skull. David said the following when I showed it to him, "Crop or die". I thought that was pretty funny. So I then cut letters out and put them with the skull on a 12x12 sheet of black paper. I am going to hang it in my scrap area. David mentioned that there is a store where you can make your own t-shirts and totes with an image. We just might have to do that!!
I think the butterfly is way cute too. It is about 8 inches so pretty tall. Once I got to playing I found the possibilities to be endless. Brackets, scallop borders and more to be cut. Now I must say that I still love my Quickutz. But when I want something really big or different, the machine will be the way to go.

No comments: