- Cinderella's castle at night. They would light it with different colors and it was beautiful
- The fireworks - they were spectacular and breathtaking
- The parade was so neat. All the characters were there!
- Watching Ashleigh get autographs from all the characters. She was always so excited to meet them
- Spending quality time with mom and Ashleigh. We definitely bonded
- Being in the universe of Disney. I truly left Texas behind!
I would suggest the trip to anyone of any age. I think mom loved it just as much as Ashleigh and I. I will go back - probably several times. There is so much to do!