Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disney World

So, I realized I have not discussed Disney World. We had a fantastic time and it is truely a magical place. It was amazing to be there with mom and Ashleigh seeing everything for the first time. Below is a list of my favorite things about Disney World.

  • Cinderella's castle at night. They would light it with different colors and it was beautiful
  • The fireworks - they were spectacular and breathtaking
  • The parade was so neat. All the characters were there!
  • Watching Ashleigh get autographs from all the characters. She was always so excited to meet them
  • Spending quality time with mom and Ashleigh. We definitely bonded
  • Being in the universe of Disney. I truly left Texas behind!

I would suggest the trip to anyone of any age. I think mom loved it just as much as Ashleigh and I. I will go back - probably several times. There is so much to do!

No comments: