I have a stack of finished layouts I need to take pictures of and post but this past weekend I was feeling crafty. I have been wanting to try vinyl with my cricut machine for a while and finally got brave enough to try it. I started with a purple metal bucket for Ashleigh's teacher Mrs Jackson. After several attempts of putting her name on the bucket I decided that it was just going to have to be the J. I added some swirls and flowers and I think it turned out cute. I am thinking about adding buttons or bling for the center of the flowers to give it a little punch.
The next thing I decided to do was some glass etching using the vinyl. I think my O should have been bigger and that I should have left the cream on longer but think it turned out well overall. Especially since this was my first attempt.
You can't see it real well but I will certainly get better at it in the future. I have lots of ideas running around in my head. Later.