Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello!

Hello to all:

I am new to this blog thing and thought I would give it a try. Who knows where it will go but since 2008 is the year of adventure for me let's give it a whirl.

I am many things - a wife, a mother, a CPA, a black belt, a knitter. My passion however is scrapbooking. I can admit that I am addicted to the creative process of pulling various things together to express myself. Being a CPA, you would not think I had a creative bone in my body but I find that scrapbooking keeps me balanced. Not to mention, let's me spend time with my good friends. I want to try and post layouts once they are done to be able to share them with friends and family all over the US. We will see how I do in the coming months.

Have a Scrappy Day!
Scrap Brat

No comments: