Sunday, February 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I am glad to be back home after a fun filled weekend in Louisiana. It was wonderful to see my family but I am ready for my own bed. After four days with my darling daughter, I am ready to go back to work and have an adult conversation. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death but man could I use some quiet time.



The wedding was simple and sweet. I am grateful I was able to see them commit their lives to one another. It was also fun to watch everyone with their camera's taking pictures. There was constant flash bulb action and I think I have some eye damage. I am generally the one behind the camera but did not have too much camera duty for this event. I am pretty sure there are some very unflattering pictures of me though. Such is life. Hey, I am the woman who has the same pair of pajamas on in almost every picture during my daughter's first year. Won't be the last time I take a bad picture!

Later.
Scrap Brat

1 comment:

just jenn said...

I'm glad that you had fun at the wedding. There are some new pics of me on my blog. See you Saturday!