Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation

Yeah, I am back from my vacation. I must say that it was one of the best. I drove down this past Saturday and spent the night with my mom. The next morning, we had Ashleigh's family birthday party. Ashleigh and I then went to mom's. We went to Lafayette on Monday to pick up our new family member, Coco. Tuesday was waterpark day. Wednesday was shopping in Lake Charles. I got to go to Woven Heart which is an awesome scrapbook store. Then Thursday was another burn adventure at the waterpark. Friday, Ashleigh, Coco and I came home. Whew! We did a lot of playing and plenty of resting. All in all, it was a lovely time in the Bayou State. I will have to say the first couple of days the humidity was almost unbearable, but either I got used to it or it got better. By the time we left, Ashleigh was ready to go home to her own bed. She kept asking me, "Are we in Lewisville yet?" during the drive home. It was nice seeing the Dallas skyline and being able to answer "almost baby."

No comments: