- I hate doing housework. Definitely.
- I am addicted to Crystal Light.
- I love cheese. Any kind anywhere
- I hated my curly hair until I got out of high school. I always wanted straight long blond hair.
- I have had more embarrassing incidents at work than any human should have to endure
- I was a Girl Scout from 2nd grade through high school
- My first car was a hand me down Honda Civic Hatchback - Red, which I backed into more objects than I can count on my hands
- If couch lounging was an Olympic sport, I would win a Gold many times over
- I love off the beaten path chick flicks. Heck, I love just about any chick flick.
- I did not start to wear make-up until I was 18
- I knew I wanted to study accounting as a junior in high school
- I went through sorority rush on crutches having had knee surgery a month before
- My vocabulary and spelling are atrocious because I missed several years of English during junior high to attend gifted student classes (SPARK). Thank heavens for spell check!
- My mom would send me to spend two to three weeks with my grandmother in Belzoni, Mississippi during the summers when I was younger. Grandmother would take me to the cable office and I loved running the cash register.
- I distinctly remember having dinner with my family (Mom, John & Edward)and laughing until my sides hurt. We sure did have fun picking on each other. Shoot, we still do it today!
Hope you learned somtething about me today!