Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ashleigh and Grace

I had no intention of using this paper. When I pulled out my page planner, the paper in the sleeve did not scream to me. I had the rub ons picked out already and when I overlaid them on the paper knew I had a winner. Sometimes thing happen so easily. I used the same bling paper as on Ashleigh's hairdo page. Since these pictures were taken around the same time I figured they would make a good two pager.



So I just rubbed my circle rub ons directly onto the patterned paper. For the swirls, I cut them into individual words so I could manipulate them. I had no rhyme or reason but think they turned out pretty good. I still need a title. I bought this make your own rub on stuff a while ago and think I will try it out. Now I just need to find it!



The rub ons say things like best friends, best buds, etc etc.

No comments: