Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dazed and confused

Dazed and confused, that is what I was when David called to tell me Ashleigh got to ride in a limo today. Not only did she get to ride in a limo, she had lunch at Cici's pizza. Apparently during the throes of busy season I signed a permission slip for her to ride in the limo and have pizza. Unfortunately, I did not remember doing so until David let me know that was her prize for selling a lot of cookie dough. I then vaguely recall signing said slip and the astonishment of my action set in. I am the worst mom. Seriously. I can't remember something like that! All I can say is that I am terribly grateful to have my job at EFO where I am dazed and confused less weeks than if I was at KBA (what is my deal with acronym employers anyway?).

She had so much fun during her "limbo" ride and wants to travel that way from now on. Who wouldn't? I am glad she had such a wonderful time. She will treasure that memory for quite a while.

No comments: