Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pinkies Up!









On my quest to make 2011 the year I finally finish gobs of layouts, I took a day off the first week of January to stay home and scrap. They next few posts of layouts are just a sampling of what I was able to complete. In all cases it was a matter of getting the journaling down. To accomplish my goal I have determined I am going to need to hand write some of my journaling. I am okay with this and know it will be appreciated once I am gone.

I love the way this layout turned out. I will never forget how it took me three different retreats to get the tea put and cups put together. That is from a special Quickutz die which unfortunately does not come with directions. Needless to say it was worth the time and effort and I have another page in mind for them. Luckily I took picture of assembly so it should not take as long!


Loree

No comments: