Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disney 2011














I know I have been MIA on my blog. It has been a year where I have not scrapped as much as I wanted. However, I have big plans for 2011 starting with a retreat in February.


Anyway, on to vacation pictures. My manta for this Disney trip was "Disney is the Happiest Place on Earth". It really is my happy place unless I am scrapping. I love the decorations, sights and spending time with my family. I have included a few of my favorite pictures. David went this time specifically to ride the rides with Ashleigh and they had fun cramming in as many as they could.

The first couple of days they still had the holiday decorations up which were beautiful. On Wednesday, they were down so I we have pictures with decorations and without!
I got to watch all the parades I wanted and do the things I was not able to do last time. Mom was a gem and watched Ashleigh so David and I could go have dinner at this restaurant I really wanted to go to. It is Narcoosee at the Grand Floridian and it was divine!
We shopped, walked, ate and had lots of fun. It is exhausting but well worth the tired. I hope to be able to go back in 4 years with my brother and his family. I am excited to see how the boys react the first time they see it. There is just something magical about it.


Later

Loree




No comments: