Friday, May 9, 2008

Retreats



I have not posted in several days for good reason. I was retreating my little brain out. First came the scrapbook retreat. We spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday at a wonderful place called Hobby House Hill in Bowie. We had such fun scrapping and laughing. I got 14 pages done and was pleased with them all. We had to name our group and create a 12x12 page layout. We chose the Scrap Pack and went with a Vegas theme. I think the page turned out great and will copy every detail for the page I put in my book.

Next was my work retreat. Monday and Tuesday were spent at Rough Creek Lodge in Glen Rose. We went 4-wheeling in the mud! Yes, MUD! We had such a good time we did it again Tuesday morning. We ate so much food. Every meal was a three course affair. I also learned a new domino game called Chickenfoot. I managed to win both games and got $50 in gift cards. It was nice to get to know my co-workers better and do something new. I just wish it had not been on the heels of the scrap retreat. I sure did miss Ashleigh and David a whole heck of a lot.
I have been exhausted from my 5 days of "vacation". I hope to get plenty of rest this weekend. Later
Scrapbrat

1 comment:

just jenn said...

look how stinkin' cute y'all look in that photo! can't wait to see what you got done. I'm cropping next Friday night.